Interested in a career with us?
FACIT is a small but growing organization on the cutting edge of biotechnology and cancer care that accelerates and invests in breakthrough cancer discoveries from Ontario-based innovators. We are a highly motivated collaborative team who roll-up their sleeves, create innovative start-ups and apply skills across disciplines to entrepreneurial ventures.
We know cancer. We know business. And we know how to bridge both. The FACIT team has the breadth of expertise and experience to drive:
- Technology Assessment to help identify the most commercially or clinically promising ideas.
- Project Development to help implement a project through all necessary steps in order to reach market.
- Embedded Executive Management working directly within a team to provide the guidance and resources help to strike a deal or launch a company.
- Business Intelligence and Strategies providing expert advice, insight and management processes to successfully bring an idea to market.
- Business Development leveraging pharma, industry and alliance management expertise to connect researchers and inventors with the right partners.
- Transactions applying licensing, M&A, capital markets and venture capital experience to structure and negotiate deals that generate the greatest value for IP.
- IP Strategy and Management to capture the value of assets and gain a competitive edge in the market to drive growth.
FACIT has a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants’ needs throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process.
Thank you for your interest in a career with FACIT.
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume as email attachments (.doc, .docx, or .pdf format) to firstname.lastname@example.org . In your cover letter, please indicate the type(s) of role(s) (e.g. contractual investment diligence, full time management role) in which you are interested.
FACIT thanks all applicants. However, only those under consideration will be contacted.
No phone calls please.
We are searching for qualified applicants in the following roles who thrive in a progressive, fast-paced environment: